Wild Raven Adventure

Departure from Kitimat / Départ de Kitimat

Ok! Long deliberation and tough call this morning. The weather is fine today and we are so looking forward to be paddling. But, on Tuesday and Wednesday, there will be lots of rain. So we won't be able to paddle. If we leave today, we would have to stay 3 nights at the same place. By leaving on Thursday early morning, we will make good progress and be able to paddle everyday after (very nice forecast coming). So we finally made our mind. Even if it feels like torture today to be waiting, we will start paddling on Thursday.

---

Bon! Nous avons pris une décision difficile après un long moment de délibérations. Les conditions sont bien aujourd'hui et nous avons vraiment hâte de pagayer. Mais, demain et mercredi, il pleuvra beaucoup. Donc, si nous partons aujourd'hui, nous serons contraints à passer 3 nuits au même endroit. Toutefois, si nous partons tôt jeudi matin, nous pourrons couvrir une bonne distance et continuer à pagayer les jours suivants (les prévisions sont bonnes). Donc, nous avons pris la décision de rester sagement ici, malgré l'agonie de l'attente, et de partir jeudi.


Featured Posts
Recent Posts